Wednesday, January 21, 2009

TRADE IN YOUR HOURS FOR A HAND FULL OF DIMES

I be stunting like my daddy!!!!!! I hated that song when it came out but now its my JAM!

I need a new car and I dont have the money for one. Its starting to be very stressful. If I could figure out how to save more money we would be ok. I have never been a saver. Well now is the time to figure it out. 4 years and I haven't been able to get it together. I been thinking about going to my mom for help, she is great at saving but I don't think my wife is going to like that. We have had a budget for like a year but we never use it. We just spend money and never put any away. Its funny that when we have a little we are able to make it last as long as possible but when we have money we seem to burn thru it like LA County fire. Once you get behind you just seem to stay there forever. All we can do is hold on. Every year you think its gonna be better, its gonna be different but it doesnt.

We got a new President yesterday. Everyone is saying a change is coming? Does that mean the rich gone be poor and the poor gone be rich? Nah I thinks its gone be more of the same with a different color captain steering the ship. They say its gonna be better for us Black people but I'm pretty sure the brothers that wasn't doing shit with there lifes will continue down that path. Those of us in the rat race will continue to search the maze of life in hope of finding that cheese.

I think I'm going to change the title of my blog.

No comments: