Friday, January 02, 2009

THE GREAT HOUSE HUNT!

Happy New years, we made it through another year. It was an alright year for me. I didn’t argue with my wife that much which is always great in my book. I’m a God Father for the second time now. My best friend had his second daughter Yasmin Lynn McClure. I’m the God Father of both kids. The wife and I are standing by our plan of not having any more kids for now. Maybe we will feel different after we move in to a house. This house hunt has not been fun at all. We have only found one house that we really liked, come to find out it needs 13 THOUSAND DOLLARS in repairs before we can buy it. So the search continues. I have about 4 houses that my parents will be taking a look at for me this coming Monday. I have them go look at them since Vallejo is 45miles from where I live and they can let me know if the house is even worth the trip.


Still no Harley, guess I’ll put those dreams away for a little while. Maybe in 6 months I will be able to start thinking about a Harley. Well at least my wife finally picked a car. I would have rather she picked something else but it’s what she wants and she isn’t changing her mind. So now she/I have to figure out how to make it happen.


Time to start looking at Stoves and refrigerators.


No comments: