Friday, January 23, 2009

The American Dream

The house has been picked, the offer has been submitted...................................................................... THE OFFER HAS BEEN ACCEPTED!!!!

Now comes the hard part for me. I'm stressed out about this. Hopefully everything goes good. I need this to work out. This could be the start of something good for my family. This is going to a HUGE change for us. I never thought I would end up back in Vallejo. i left almost 5 years ago and planned to stay gone but here i am on my way back with a family. Now I'll spend my time avoiding Childhood friends lol.

I need to buy a battery for my digital camera. It just stop coming on one Day. I'm hoping its just the battery because i dont want to buy a new one. The wife just wants to buy a new one. Newer isn't always better. The funny part is when we go out she rarely remembers to bring the camera and if she does she dont take very many pictures. I end up taking all the pictures but then I never have pictures of myself.

No comments: