Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

I'm so tired of being poor. I have been depressed for the last week. I haven't felt like this since 2002. I thought I had this thing beat, guess I was wrong. I don't like feeling like this. I hate feeling out of control.

My wife took me out to see Bill Burr this weekend at the Punchline Comedy club in San francisco. He was hella funny, we laughed the whole time. We caught the 10PM show and I forgot my jacket so I was freezing standing outside waiting for our show to start. I watch a lot of stand up comedy on TV but its much better in person. If you get a chance to see Bill Burr live you should check him out. This was my 4th comedy show I have gone too. I've seen Tony Rock(Chris Rock's brother), he was pretty funny. Mike Epps SUCKED! I think he might have been completely drunk and just winged the show by saying the funny parts from the movies he has been in. Ricky Smiley, I've seen him Twice and he was funny both times. There are still a few people I would like to see live like Patrice O'neal, Paton Oswald, Brian Posian and Jim Norton.

I wish I had the space to get my T-shirt business going. I want to make my own shirts so I need space.

No comments: