Monday, September 01, 2008

Breath

Hello young world.

I just wrote this long blog about this car I used to own and what I was doing with my life when I owned it. With the click of one button I deleted it all. Maybe one day I will write it again but not right now.

I couldn't find any stores that sold plain Polo shirts in my size. By plain I mean no logos and basic colors. I'm about 6feet tall and weigh about 245 pounds. I need at least a 3xl shirt. I can't do the hipster little shirts. I went to Casual Men XL. Its a big and tall men's store. Finding pants isn't a problem. Now I gotta get a couple more slacks and a few button up shirts for this City job that's coming up.

Look like this house thing is gonna be postponed a few months while my father clears up some fraud on his Credit report. He does have a 750 Credit score even with the fraud on his report. I'm to scared to even see my score. I know its lowwwwwwwwwww, prolly a low 500 score. That's what's stopping me from having my Harley. Can't get a loan with a score that low. I just 13K and I could be Ground Pounding. Can't find a Co-signer for my loan. One day ima make this happen.

I got to many wants and not enough money.

No comments: