Saturday, July 12, 2008

I cant think of a decent title

AAARRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH!

Well it finally cooled down around these parts. Nothing worse then working outside when its at least 90 degrees ouside but but but wait it gets worse, not having A/C at home and its feels like a million degrees in your house but theres a cool breeze going on outside. Why won't the hot air just leave my apartment. Who wants to be sweating while there sleep?

I've been working a lot more lately but I still can't save a damn dime. I finally hit my boss up for a raise, Im waiting on his reply. I've been working for this company for a year and three month's I think Im about due. I make $18 a hour now and Im trying to get up to $20 a hour. I took the plumbers test last month but I didn't past. I needed a 70% to pass but I only got a 62%. Im taking the Stationary Engineers test today at 1pm. I hope I pass this one. Im also applying to be a meter reader this month and a bus driver even though I don't want to drive any more.

Oh yea, my wife lost her job about 2 weeks ago. Isn't life GRAND? I can't get a break for anything!

No comments: