Thursday, July 24, 2008

I been working HARD! 10 hour days and my son has Started Soccer practice 2 times a week which is not helping. I wish it felt like all this work was paying off in some way I could see. I guess its building character but I wish it was builiding my harley fund. I really thought I would be ready to get one by now but im no closer to getting one then the day I decided I would have one by now. Did that make any sense? I just haven't been able to save any money. They seems to be the recurring theme of this blog.

We decided that my wife's sister will be staying for good now. Hopefully this turns out well. We are now looking for a 3 bedroom place to live since she can't sleep on the couch forever.

Its 4:15pm and I have been at work since 6:45am. Im not getting off for at least another Hour and I'll be right back here in the morning. YAY for me!

I rented 'Reservoir Dogs' last night. I have never seen this movie which I have heard is a classic on several occasions. I'll have a review in a couple days.

No comments: