Thursday, July 05, 2007

CANT TELL ME NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to bring some life to this blog once again. I been looking at this Screen for a minute. Every time I get read to start typing something grabs my attention on TV or the phone rings. Its hot as fuck in this damn house. I don't know what this blog is going to be about yet since I don't really have anything going on in my life right now.

I been married a year now. I must say I am surprised it has lasted this long. I thought she would have been tired of my shit by now. I'm not a bad husband, I'm just prolly not a good one. I do the best I can with what I have. I go to work and I bring the money home. What more could she ask for right? I bet she would love it if I cleaned the kitchen like I said I would. 5 Years we been together and we still getting to know each other.

I got my Motorcycle Permit a week or 2 ago and I cant wait to go take my MSF class in Sept, we agreed I would wait till then to take it. I bought my Helmet on Tuesday and I still need to get my Gloves. Hopefully I will have my money and credit together by next year so I can get my Harley!

No comments: