Sunday, November 09, 2008

Keeping Up The Bad Work

The year is almost over. It went pretty fast. Can't say this year went the way I thought it would. I thought I would have save a little more money then I did.

Well I started my City job on the 20th of last month. It has been interesting to say the least. Its a little hard then I thought it would be but I'm going to do the best I can and hope for the best.

I'm trying figure out what I'm doing wrong with my life. Personally I think all my problems are financial. If I could just figure out how to save a dollar or two I would be ok. I could probably take my financial situation better if I had something to show for it.

Maybe 2009 will be better.

I have to go to court on the 19 of December. I could possible be out 8 thousand dollars on this case. I'm supposed to getting a lawyer this week. Lets see how that's goes. The lawyer wants $2,500 just to take the case.

Its just one thing after another.

No comments: