Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Via Las Vegas


Man, I ain't updated my blog in like a month. I been meaning to but I just ain't did it. Its not that I been busy or nothing. I went to Vegas a couple of weeks ago with the wife and my parents. It was a Great time except for all the walking. I'm not a walker at all.

Ain't much been going on with my lately. I been working a little bit but I'm still ready to get out of there. I hope to get a call from the place I took the drive test for a week or so ago. I have to call them back on Thursday this week.

I left like I had alot to say to when I sat down to type but I cant put it in words but I will tell you this....................... Check out Yahoo! Live if you haven't yet. Its basically yahoo chat wit Webcams. I Have seen some funny shit over the last week on there.

1 comment:

~Kesh said...

*Ahem*...UPDATE!