Monday, February 04, 2008

Lets try Something different

I dont normally do this from my Desktop computer. As much as I sit at this computer I hate typing on it. I just Surf on it doing as little typing as possible.

I just came back from a interview at All American Rentals in Newark, Ca. I think it went pretty good. I need to go back to do a driving test and a few other things before we get to the Drug test and offer for the job but I think the guy wants to hire me. He said the pay is going to be better then what I make now and the hours will be better.


This right here, This Shit right here. This Shit right here nigga! If you not listening to The Clipse by now I dont even know what to say for you.

"Ignore the lies that they tell-
Under my cuticles, proof of pies that I sell/
Guess life in jail's but a manacure away-
WELL I DON'T FEEL LIKE GETTING MY NAILS DONE TODAY, YUUUUCCKKKKK"


I mean that was just in the Intro! The Intro nigga!

20K Brothers on the Corner
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6794531a26336e/

No comments: