Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Is anyone out there? LOL.

Anyway. This rain has been kicking my ass. I can't wait for the sun to come out and that money get to flowing. I still ain't got around to asking for that raise I been thinking about. I ain't even been getting enough hours for it to matter. I'm about to take a pay cut just to go to another job where I don't have to worry about the weather. I did a job in the rain last week and it SUCKED. Standing in the rain just getting soaked for over a hour. I could do with out that. I don't mind working when its raining but just standing in one place getting rained on is not the business. I need to charge my camera so I can take pictures at work one day before I don't work there anymore. Its a shame cause I like that little job.

No comments: